[Orgmode] problem with latex export function

From: François Lagarde
Subject: [Orgmode] problem with latex export function
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:11:21 +0200

Hello,

My current org version is 5.08. I have an error when I try to export my file to
a latex file. I am not able to locate the source of this error. So I attached
the backtrace

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (invalid-function org-if-unprotected)
  org-if-unprotected(nil)
  org-latex-cleaned-string-for-export(
  )
  org-export-as-latex(nil)
  call-interactively(org-export-as-latex)
  org-export()
  call-interactively(org-export)

thanks in advance and thanks for all the works done on the org mode.

--
François