Re: [Orgmode] howto fine tune agenda view

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] howto fine tune agenda view
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 17:35:23 +0200

The best approach for this may be to not use scheduling or deadlines
at all, but to use the TODO list to track these.  There you can easily
select which TODO keywords you want to have listed.  For example:

C-u C-c a t  WRITE|VERIFY  RET

will give you all TODO entries that are either WRITE or VERIFY, but not the ones
that are "INVOICE".

Hope this helps.

- Carsten