[Orgmode] 5.08: org-remember throws an error:

From: raman
Subject: [Orgmode] 5.08: org-remember throws an error:
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:52:21 -0700 (PDT)

If I use the new, shiny %A in my remember tempaltes, org throws an error
when I hit C-c C-c in the remember buffer.

The error is coming from org-paste which somewhat unhelpfully says signal:
The kill is not a (set of) tree(s) - please use C-y to yank anyway

Interestingly enough this error doesn't always happen, but appears to
consistently occur if Interestingly enough this error doesn't always
happen, but appears to consistently occur if I create remember notes
from emacs/w3 buffers, which where I want it.

It doesn't appear to be w3 specific other than that is the context where
I triggered the error.