Re: [Orgmode] Two org-remember bugs in 5.07

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Two org-remember bugs in 5.07
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 22:46:31 +0200

On Sep 7, 2007, at 22:02, John Wiegley wrote:

- Someone with Emacs write acces and a bit of time on his/her hand
  could take over the task of keeping the Emacs version up to date.
  Volunteers?

I'll volunteer.  It will simply be a copy and commit, right?

Plus patching any changes that happend inside Emacs (usually nothing),
and making me aware of those changes (sending me the diff?)

Sometimes I am lazy with Change log entries, will try to get better.
Also I will bundle ChangeLog with the distribution, so that these
can be copied into the Emacs ChangeLog.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

- Carsten