[Orgmode] running remember with emacsclient - how to get a new frame

From: pete phillips
Subject: [Orgmode] running remember with emacsclient - how to get a new frame
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:09:02 +0100

Hi

I want to bind a keyboard key to run

        /usr/bin/emacsclient.emacs-snapshot  -e "(remember)"

so that whatever I am doing I can easily and quickly add a note to my
org file using remember.

However, when I run

         /usr/bin/emacsclient.emacs-snapshot  -e "(remember)"

from the command line, the prompt comes up in an existing buffer
(usually on another virtual desktop as well!) which I have to go
searching for.

Is there anything I can pass to emacs using emacsclient which will force
it to open up a new frame on my current desktop ?  (and preferably close
the frame once I have hit ^C^C)

Pete