Re: [Orgmode] Scheduled events persists unless deleted

From: Brian van den Broek
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Scheduled events persists unless deleted
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 10:41:14 -0400

Carl Bolduc said unto the world upon 09/05/2007 09:27 AM:

<my response at bottom>

Nice!, that fixes my problem. Although I liked the fact that I could hit C-c
C-s to get the calendar and just clicking on the date to schedule the
events. Is there another key binding to trigger the calendar for selecting a
timestamp without scheduling the event?
Thanks,
Carl