Re: [Orgmode] HTML help needed

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] HTML help needed
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 11:54:33 +0200

On Sep 4, 2007, at 11:29, Sprenger, Karel wrote:

Carsten,

I just loaded http://www.orgmode.org in firefox and IE6 and it showed
all right initially. After a little wile, though, the left and right
margins disappeared and the GoDaddy.com banner appeared on the top of
the page by means of the file a12.alphagodaddy.com_index.html. This
latter is the culprit as it starts with "<body style='MARGIN:0px;' >"
(after the opening html tag). I don't know how it gets loaded but it
probably is the price you pay for this free service.

Hi Karl, thanks.  Yes, I guess this is the price - an I have no problem
with it.  However, can I still enforce margins for "my" part?  How?

Thanks.

- Carsten