Re: [Orgmode] feature request: additional org/remember template escapes:

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] feature request: additional org/remember template escapes:
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 08:51:05 +0200

On Sep 4, 2007, at 3:00, Xavier Maillard wrote:

Hi,

** [[URL]] note

where "note" is what I typed in the remember buffer.

Ideally I'd like the above to be :

** [[URL][Note]]

   Starting with 5.08, you will be able to use %A in the template.
   It will insert the link, but explicitly prompt you for
   the link description.

Maybe I have not understood the problem, but what is the
difference with me, doing an explicit C-c C-l ?

This is for using remember with a template.  %a will be replaced
by a link to the location from where you called remember.
In contrast to C-c C-l, this will not allow you to set/modify
the link description.

- Carsten