Re: [Orgmode] Bug with Unicode text on properties

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug with Unicode text on properties
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 16:42:01 -0500

Hi Carsten

On 9/2/07, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
> I agree, but it is a fact that text you sent me did not look at all
> like spanish, but pretty much garbled.

Daniel's file (bug-properties.org) looked fine to me (although it did
have strange German-style speech marks). My emacs (22.1.1)
automatically recognised it as utf8. Strange that yours didn't...

Cheers

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia