[Orgmode] dynamic blocks/agenda view.

From: François Lagarde
Subject: [Orgmode] dynamic blocks/agenda view.
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 18:05:24 +0200

hello,

In my org file project, I would like to insert/see automatically all my "todo"
items. I mean to insert the result view of the command agenda view "list of all
todos" in the current file.

I guess that a "Dynamic blocks" are my friends but my knowledge in lisp is more
than limited.

May someone may help me.

I would like also to point out something. Two commands exist to quote text
depending on we would like to produce html (begin_html) or latex
(begin_latex).

It would be maybe easier to have only one command. Maybe begin_quote.

thanks.

--
François Lagarde