Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: Selective encryption

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: Selective encryption
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 10:20:39 +0200

Hi Carsten,

   - Support something like a CRYPT tag, leading to automatic
      encryption when the file is saved, to make sure
      encrypted entries are never saved in clear text.

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/mc-auto-encrypt.el is what
I am currently using for a whole file. Currently I encrypt a full
file and not "sections" of a file.

   - Use only a single password per file, so once one entry is decrypted,
      others will open without an additional password prompt.

Maybe support multiple passwords since, as per Bastien request,
we could easily have to share the same org file and thus, have
different encrypted sections (one per user). I'd rather want this
than a single password file or at least, as an option.

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org