Re: [Orgmode] Re: remember

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: remember
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 09:30:48 +0200

I cannot reproduce this bug, seems we need more detailed information
- so far you have only been sending scetchy stuff, Cezar.

We might need:

- full org-mode setup
- any other related setup
- from where do you call remember?  Link construction
  is dependent on the current file.

This bug is new, so something must be special in your setup.

- Carsten