Re: [Orgmode] Bug with Unicode text on properties

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug with Unicode text on properties
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 12:29:46 +0200

On Sep 1, 2007, at 3:42, Daniel Clemente wrote:

Hi, I attach a test file for some problems in org-5.07 when using
property names with characters like á é í...

Hi Daniel,

yes, I can make the property regexps recognize non-ascii letters.

There are two issues here:

1. You are also using a dash-like character, \o4255. The Emacs [:alnum:] class
   does not match this, therefore this character will continue not to be
recognized. Use the underscore in property names, I am supporting this.

2. Think twice before using non-ascii characters in property names.
   This will make you file non-portable.  If you send it to someone
   living in a different locale, he/she might find the file broken.

- Carsten