[Orgmode] Re: Feature request: Selective encryption

From: Austin Frank
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Feature request: Selective encryption
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 00:11:36 +0300

On Fri, Aug 31 2007, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> I do think this would be a useful feature.  Some properties I'd find
> useful:

If you're interested in using GPG to accomplish these goals, I highly
recommend the EasyPG (EPG) package created by Daiki Ueno.  At this
point I believe it's mostly used for Gnus, but it's intended to be a
general-purpose GPG interface for Emacs.

http://www.easypg.org
http://sourceforge.jp/projects/epg

HTH,
/au