[Orgmode] What email client are org users using (in connection with org)

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] What email client are org users using (in connection with org)?
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 00:30:29 +0200

Hi list!

Let me ask you which email client you are using in connection with org.
I suppose best would be to use one out of emacs!

I currently am using Thunderbird in connection to imap servers so I am
not interested in POP at all. I have thousands of emails in different
imap mailboxes.
I want to start using an email client in emacs and be able to link to
messages in org files.

Any suggestion, arguments and hints are welcome.

Rainer