[Orgmode] Org mode info file

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: [Orgmode] Org mode info file
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 14:35:16 +0530

Can the Makefile be modified to the create the 'dir' file for the
info file?

For every release of org mode, I simply run make and rename the latest
org-<ver> directory as org.  I don't do make install but simply
point .Emacs to the place of the org directory.

The thing is, I keep forgetting to create the dir entry

install-info org --dir-file=dir

Can this be added as part of the target(?) of info: in the Makefile?

 sivaram