Re: [Orgmode] agenda view "r" efreshing: how to stick with custom settin

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] agenda view "r" efreshing: how to stick with custom settings
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:25:30 +0200

This is a known bug, I have not yet found a solution for it.

- Carsten

On Aug 15, 2007, at 23:56, Rainer Stengele wrote:

I would like to stick with the settings I configured in my agenda custom views like for example these ones:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(("d" agenda "X-Agenda 0 days deadline preview"
         ((org-deadline-warning-days 0)))
        ("2" agenda "X-Agenda 2 days deadline preview"
         ((org-deadline-warning-days 2)))
        ("3" agenda "X-Agenda 3 days deadline preview"
         ((org-deadline-warning-days 3)))
        ("7" agenda "X-Agenda 7 days deadline preview"
         ((org-deadline-warning-days 7))
         nil
         ("~/org/agenda7.html"))
        ("8" agenda "X-Agenda 14 days deadline preview"
         ((org-deadline-warning-days 14))
         nil
         ("~/org/agenda14.html"))
        ))

Entering agenda view with "C-a d" will show no future deadlines or schedules. Now when switching to the org-file for an item with "TAB", editing it, I want to go back to the e+agenda view with "C-x o", press "r" and see my changes but not all the future deadlines/schedules.

How could I therefore make the local custom settings "global"/sticky?
Maybe a config variable would do the job, allowing to set custom settings globally.

rainer