Re: [Orgmode] &

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] &
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 07:06:01 +0200

The smileys will be in the next version, thanks.

- Carsten

On Jul 22, 2007, at 9:32, Renzo Been wrote:

You can use \auml and \eacute. If you have symbols that do not work correctly, let me know. The complete list is in the variable org-html-entities.

- Carsten

Thanx,

Got that working right now.
The list is in the variable org-html-entities, looks pretty complete to me...

The only thing I'm missing in the list are smileys... :-)

In HTML-code they would look like this:
smile
☺
black-smile