[Orgmode] Checkbox bug when tree is collapsed

From: Charles Cave
Subject: [Orgmode] Checkbox bug when tree is collapsed
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:03:14 +1000

I have been experimenting with checkoxes.  Consider this file

* Weekend Tasks
** Shopping [5/5]
- [X] Milk
- [X] Bread
- [X] Meat
- [X] Vegetables
- [X] Beer
** Domestic Work [0%]
- [ ] Vacuuming
- [ ] Washing dishes
- [ ] Laundry
- [ ] Hang out washing
- [ ] Clean bathroom

If I collapse the file it looks like

* Weekend Tasks
** Shopping [5/5]
** Domestic Work [0%]

So far so good. If i place the cursor on the Shopping line
and enter C-c C-x C-b the tags are switch off and it displays [0/5]
repeat the command and it says [5/5]

But when I do the same on the Domestic Work like, the
[0%] cookie disappears and the line says:

** Domestic Work ...

The items are checked on and off, but the bug is the disappearance of
the percentage cookie. If I change the cookie to [/] it also disappears

I am using org-mode 5.04 on GNU Emacs 22.1.1 on Windows

Charles

Charles Cave
Email:  charles_cave  AT optusnet  DOT com DOT  au