[Orgmode] org-export to Palm Markup Language (PML)

From: Charles Cave
Subject: [Orgmode] org-export to Palm Markup Language (PML)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 12:59:34 +1000

Bastien,

Well done with org-export-as-latex !  I installed it on
GNU Emacs 22.1.1 on Windows XP and it works very well.

I am working on a Perl script to convert org-mode to
Palm Markup Language to make ebooks for my Palm m515
and the ereader program. It seems that it wouldn't be
hard to adapt org-export-as-latex to make org-export-as-pml

Details of PML:  http://www.ereader.com/dropbook/pml

Is anyone else on this list interested in making eBooks
on the Palm?

I am only using a small set of PML:

Headings are converted to \XNheading Text\XN  where N is 0,1,2,3 or 4
Bold text:  \Bboldtext\B
Italics:    \iItalic\i
Underline:  \uUnderline\u

Charles