Re: [Orgmode] Position of SCHEDULED/DEADLINE line in :PROPERTIES: drawer

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Position of SCHEDULED/DEADLINE line in :PROPERTIES: drawer?
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:50:09 +0200

On Jul 16, 2007, at 2:55, Bastien wrote:

Hi list,

When C-c C-s (C-c C-d) on a headline with properties, the SCHEDULED (or
DEADLINE) line is inserted within the drawer:

* Headline
  :PROPERTIES:
  SCHEDULED: <2007-07-16 lun>
  :Location: Nanterre
  :END:

While it might be consistent with the fact that SCHEDULED or DEADLINE
*is* a property, i find useful to be able to see it without having to
unfold the drawer.

If you leave an empty line before the :PROPERTIES: line,
the scheduling/deadline/clock stuff stays outside of a drawer.
I guess we could also have a variable for this....

   `org-insert-labeled-timestamps-before-properties-drawer'

Stupid name, but cannot think of something better right now.

- Carsten