[Orgmode] bug report for org 5.03

From: Austin Frank
Subject: [Orgmode] bug report for org 5.03
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 09:33:56 -0700

Hello!

Just a quick bug report.  It's my recollection that, given a headline
followed by a plain list, using meta-right and meta-left to change the
level of indentation on the headline would also change the level of
indentation on the plain list.  This is not working in 5.03.

On a related note, if I highlight a region and try to use the keyboard
to change the indentation level of the region, plain lists do not have
their indentation level changed at all, while headlines do.

Apologies if I've misunderstood and the current behavior is intentional.

Thanks for the continuing improvements to org,
/au

--
Austin Frank
http://aufrank.net