Re: [Orgmode] org-mode version 5.03

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mode version 5.03
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:13:50 +0200

On Jul 13, 2007, at 17:22, Scott Jaderholm wrote:

On 7/13/07, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
   - When the variable `org-special-ctrl-a/e' is set, C-e in a
     headline first goes to the end of the headline ignoring the
     tags.  A second C-e then goes to after the tags.  Thanks
     to Scott Jaderholm for this idea.

Carsten, thanks for the quick implementation. There are a couple of
issues however:
- Running Emacs 22.0.95, if I have org-special-ctrl-a set to t, I
don't get the special ctrl-e behavior.

And I guess also no special C-a behavior?  Maybe the alias has to be
defined before it set,  I don't know.  Everyone, just switch to the
new variable, to be on the safe side.

- If I have org-special-ctrl-a/e set, then Ctrl-e works fine if there
is a tag, but if there isn't a tag C-e takes you to the beginning of
the line.

Bummer.  This is fixed in 5.03b, already up both in CVS and
on my website.  Thanks for the fast report!

- Carsten