Re: [Orgmode] Problem with archiving

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Problem with archiving
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 06:21:37 +0200

Fixed, thanks.

This was a bug related to the fact that the space after stars in
a headline is now required.  There may be more little things
like this, please keep reporting.

- Carsten

On Jul 12, 2007, at 20:10, J. David Boyd wrote:

When I attempt to archive a DONE item, using 5.02, I get

( this is from the message buffer)
Copied: Subtree with 326 characters
if: Cannot promote to level 0. UNDO to recover if necessary

In the status line, I see
Cannot promote to level 0. UNDO to recover if necessary

Now, the item itself IS copied to my archive file, but it does not contain an archive time stamp, and the original item is left alone in the original file.

Any ideas? I haven't changed any config settings since around the last of the
4.xx series of ORG.

Dave