[Orgmode] Screencast

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: [Orgmode] Screencast
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:53:32 -0600

Hi Org-mode users,

I spent the evening recording a 25 minute screencast giving an
overview of the basic features of Org-mode. Recording screencasts sure
is a lot more work than it looks like! After trying to follow a script
and use sub par software, I got fed up trying to make everything
perfect, installed Camtasia, and just winged it.

The content overlaps considerably with David and Charles' tutorials
(in that it only covers basic functionality), but goes into less
detail than their tutorials.

Watch the screencast at: http://jaderholm.com/screencasts.html

If you've been using Org-mode for a decent amount of time I doubt that
you'll see very much you didn't already know, but you'll probably
still get a kick out of me mispronouncing every other word :)

Cheers,
Scott