[Orgmode] Fw: Mew and org-mode

From: Christophe TROESTLER
Subject: [Orgmode] Fw: Mew and org-mode
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 19:54:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

Following the suggestion of Carsten Dominik, I am forwarding the
attached message to this list in case anybody can help me.

Thanks,
ChriS
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Mew and org-mode Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 19:45:16 +0200
Hi Christopher,

please write your request also to address@hidden org - maybe
someone there could also help.

- Carsten