Re: [Orgmode] definition lists in org-mode

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] definition lists in org-mode
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:33:25 -0500

On 7/6/07, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
Todo keywords need to be words currently, so you could do
something like

(setq org-todo-keywords
       '((sequence "TODO" "|" "DONE")
         (type "I_I" "|" "IXI")
         ))

Cool.  I'll have to remember that.  I can get back my old states _, v
& X.  :-)  I could just switch to using todo entries and tag my
projects for agenda.

Well, a two-state todo setup really *is* a checkbox, even if it does
not look like one.  About the only difference is the command you
use to toggle the state.

Agenda is oblivious to checkboxes.  Checkboxes count toward the
progress tokens.  And todo entries are pretty colors.  :-)  All are
little things and probably not too hard to deal with.

Not currently.  I have just implemented this for boolean properties
in column view (will be in 5.02), but not yet for TODO states.

Cool!

Edd