Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.01

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.01
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 09:32:24 -0400

address@hidden (Jason F. McBrayer) writes:

> Eon looks very interesting and promising, but I'd have to see some
> more concrete examples of usage to really buy-into it.  How friendly

I will be fleshing out Eon soon. Very often my initial design ideas
are a bit vague; but after I write 200 or so lines of code, I return to
the design and make changes or even rewrite it. I suspect things will
be much more concrete when that happens.

I want to be as org-friendly as possible:

 - using org-structure-mode to display and navigate Eon's buffers
 - integration with org-publish
 - extraction of data from the org-agenda

   [carsten, is there a way to get lisp data (instead of CSV) out of
   org-agenda? can we talk about ways to "query" org-files by
   grepping for certain dates and/or keywords?]

I will keep the group posted on my progress.

--
David O'Toole
address@hidden