Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.01

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.01
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 12:01:32 -0500

On 7/2/07, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I am releasing Org-mode 5.01.  It is available at my website

Good Lord!  That is an awful lot of new stuff!  It's going to take me
a while to soak in what all it is and how to use it.   I didn't think
the properties idea was even coherent enough to to be coded yet.
Columns with properties sound great as do draws.  I'm starting to use
formulas more and I'm sure that will be useful.  Likewise, I'm sure
the minor mode will become useful.  I don't know how you do it.  Good
show Carsten!

Edd