Re: [Orgmode] repeating within a range

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] repeating within a range
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 13:01:14 +0200

Hi Austin,

this is not supported, and I do not have plans to put it in.  You
can either directly insert the several dates explicitly,
or define a repeating date and then just delete it once it is over.

If you really need this functionality,
I think it would be relatively easy to hack this, using a diary sexp
entry. Start with either diary-cyclic, or with diary-float, add additional
arguments for the end date, and then see how dates are handled and
change the function to deal with the end date.

Hope this helps.

- Carsten