[Orgmode] Agenda: right aligned tags and relative links

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: [Orgmode] Agenda: right aligned tags and relative links
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:15:27 -0600

Two issues with agenda:

- Tags are not right aligned.

Some appear a tab away from the end of the heading and others appear
only a space after it. Can we right align them and color them like in
org files?

- Links that are relative in a file may not work correctly in agenda.

Do most of you use absolute links?

One solution (I don't know what it will break) would be to rewrite
relative links based on the location of the org file included in the
agenda.

Thanks,
Scott