Re: [Orgmode] Problems with org-mode under windows

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Problems with org-mode under windows
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 17:35:08 +0200

On Jun 19, 2007, at 18:25, Cecil Westerhof wrote:

#+STARTUP: hidestars
#+STARTUP: overview
#+STARTUP: odd

* links
** [[http://staff.science.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/][org-mode]]

This is a part of an org-file I have. There are severall problems with
this under Windows. I use version 22.0.50.1 under Windows. Under Linux
I use a 21 version and do not have these problems.

I guess you have a buggy version.  There have been some hickup versions
on the way.

Try to get 22.1 for Windows.

One reason why you see all the stars might be if you do
not have either white or black background, in this case
you would have to configure the face org-hide.

- Carsten

The problems are:
- I see al the stars.
- When indenting a level more, it should go from one star to three
stars, but it goes two two stars.
- The link should be displayed as only org-mode, but everything is
displayed.

Anybody an idea what is happening here?