Re: [Orgmode] Duration Tally

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Duration Tally
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 17:56:41 +0200

On Jun 19, 2007, at 19:45, Scott Jaderholm wrote:

Carsten,
Have spreadsheet like columns for lists been discussed before, and if
so, what was the verdict?

I have seen them mentioned before but never understood
what was meant, so nothing from my side happened.  Thanks
for sending the illustration from omni-outliner, so at
least I have now an idea what this is about.

What I find a bit strange though is that it is using a hierarchy,
and every level of the hierarchy has the same columns.  Columns
seem to make more sense for items with equal level, at least to me.

- Carsten