Re: [Orgmode] Re: iCal Import - updated code & Bug report

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: iCal Import - updated code & Bug report
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:30:35 +0200

I am unable to reproduce this bug.  Anyone?

- Carsten

On Jun 20, 2007, at 12:48, Tim O'Callaghan wrote:

Its not a google calendar based bug. It happens when the referenced
org file has no headings. If you add a file with a %% diary entry and
no '* heading' to your agenda file list, it should crop up when you
try to look into diary entry file from agenda.

On the google calendar side, you select 'calendar settings' from the
drop down menu beside the calendar, or select the calendar from the
manage calendar page. On the resulting page you should see 'public'
and 'private' ical icons. Select the private one and a url will pop up
in a window.
That is the url value to use in the 'google-ical-org-list'.

You can also use public iCal links. I have added below some public
calendars that i use, that you might also find useful, and that also
generate this bug.

(setq google-ical-org-list
     '(
       ("http://upcoming.yahoo.com/calendar/v2/place/upI5ACueA5szd_8-";