Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode 4.78

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode 4.78
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:29:59 +0200

On Jun 20, 2007, at 7:57, address@hidden wrote:

#+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 4 :emphasize nil :block lastweek

the ":block lastweek" part doesn't really fit with clock entries like

** some entry
    CLOCK: => 2:00

since there isn't any date info in the clock entry. It appears that these
 entries are included in the clock table no matter what the setting of
:block or :tstart, :tend. This works OK for me. I can limit the table to dateless clock entries by setting :tstart to a date in the future, for example.

Yes, these hand-added times will always count, not much to do about it.

- Carsten