Re: [Orgmode] an annoying indentation

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] an annoying indentation
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:20:17 -0500

Hi Leo

On 6/12/07, Leo <address@hidden> wrote:
Anyone else find the following annoying?

Yes, but...

*** heading 1
- item 1
- item 2

Now hit tabwith cursor right before '-', it becomes,

*** heading 1
    - item 1
      - item 2

... I reported this to the list last week and Carsten pointed out that
it was impossible to tell whether "item 2" represented a continuation
of the same list or the start of a new nested list. Although I agree
with him, I feel that a saner default would be to assume the former.
After all, the same reasoning applies to headings, and they /do/ work
how I would expect.

Cheers

Will

--

 Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
 Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia