Re: [Orgmode] coding system for write

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] coding system for write
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:31:23 +0200

Will be the variable `org-export-html-coding-system' in the next version.

Thanks

- Carsten

On Jun 11, 2007, at 19:08, address@hidden wrote:

Hello Carsten and All!

In the function of `org-export-as-html' there is a
coding-system-for-write variable, which I would like to customize.
Would it be possible to make it customize-able?

The reason for this need is that my whole system is latin2, but when
exporting from org I would like to use latin1 (iso-8859-1) in the
exported HTML files.

TIA

--
...sutongi tti olleh