Re: [Orgmode] Inserting columns

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Inserting columns
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:09:43 +0200

This key combination should work.  The most likely reasons why
it might not work:

- you are using a terminal window version of Emacs
- your operating system is catching M-S-right as a shortcut
  for some command.

To find out what is happening, press

   C-h k

and then M-S-right, check what the help window says.

- Carsten