Re: [Orgmode] Re: Problem when customizing TODO sequence

From: Jonathan Underwood
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Problem when customizing TODO sequence
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 15:59:08 +0100

On 07/06/07, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
Try restarting Emacs, to make sure everything is consistent.

Done. It is.

Then
check the value of the variable org-version to make sure that you are
using the right value.

C-h v org-version reports 4.76, so i think that's ok (I noticed
earlier you hadn't bumped version between 4.76 and 4.77).

Finally, make sure that you have no
buffer-local settings for the TODO states, like

#SEQ_TODO: TODO DONE

I have no such buffer local settings.

OTOH, everything works as expected if I DO add a buffer local setting
of #SEQ_TODO.

So I think there is a bug which is stopping org-todo-keywords-1 when
org-todo-keywords is set.

J.