Re: [Orgmode] IDEA: Export LaTeX

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] IDEA: Export LaTeX
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:30:51 +0200

I am really excited about this.

- Carsten

On Jun 5, 2007, at 19:47, Bastien wrote:

Hi Carsten, Mikael and list,

On Jun 4, 2007, at 17:11, Mikael Djurfeldt wrote:

Would it qualify as an IDEA for implementation to add LaTeX as an export
format?

Even though this is a frequent request, LaTeX export of entire
org-mode documents has not yet been realized.

I've been working on it last week.  It's quite rudimentary for now but
still functionnal.  I'm debugging it and making it "readable" and i'll
announce it on this list next week.

--
Bastien

--