Re: [Orgmode] Updated agenda printer script

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Updated agenda printer script
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:01:42 +0200

This looks great.

Are you planning to put this up on a website so that I can link
to your site?  Or is it time to start that "contrib" directory
in the org-mode distribution...  ?

- Carsten

On Jun 3, 2007, at 22:44, Jason F. McBrayer wrote:

And, as promised, here's the updated version of the agenda printer
script.  This version has only bugfixes and compatibility fixes.
There are some more fundamental changes (listed in the TODOs in the
source comments) that need to be made, but I'm waiting on a round tuit
for them.  I hope people find this useful, and that it is more usable
for them than the previous version.

Changes:
  1. Uses os.popen3 rather than the subprocess module; as a result, it
     should work with python versions earlier than 2.4.
  2. Better quoting for characters in headlines that could cause
     problems in the LaTeX output.

<pyagenda>