Re: [Orgmode] org-publish.el 1.80

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-publish.el 1.80
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 10:58:34 -0400

Hello Scott. Yes, I am indeed still developing org-publish.el, and I
think it's about time I gave it some new features instead of just
bugfixes. So thanks for prompting me :-)

Anyway, the html conversion is handled in org.el
itself. org-publish.el is just a front-end to that functionality. So,
you'd have to ask Carsten about implementing footnotes formatting. I
think it's a good idea and let me know if there is anything I can do
in org-publish.el that might help.

> P.S. I'm really excited to see that cell mode is coming along.
>
> On 3/21/07, David O'Toole <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks, I will keep you posted.

--
David O'Toole