Re: [Orgmode] Windows binaries with org-mode preinstalled?

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Windows binaries with org-mode preinstalled?
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 09:37:00 +0200

On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 01:28:49PM +0800, Joshua Gilliland wrote:
> but I just recently switched jobs
> and have a Windows computer at work, with no administrator access.

the same for me :-(

but you can install some programs also without admin privileges,
provided you install them in a directory you can read/write
"Documents" is the best place.
I have
c:/Documents and Settings/me/Documents/firefox/
                                      /emacs/

;-)

> My question is, is there a pre-compiled Windows binary for Emacs

the version of emacs(snapshot) for windows can be downloaded from:

http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/EmacsW32.html

Giovanni
--
 __    Giovanni Ridolfi, PhD, Chemist
/ __   Peace is to the earth what yeast is to the dough.