Re: [Orgmode] S-right not incrementing date..

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] S-right not incrementing date..
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 15:05:34 +0200

I have just checked 4.73, and there is a bug in that file causing this.
It is corrected in 4.74, which I will release later today, hopefully.

- Carsten

On May 9, 2007, at 9:02, pete phillips wrote:

Hi All

I have just spent the weekend moving my laptop from 10.0 to Ubunto 7.04,
so this *may* (read "is more than likely") be due to this.....

Shift-Right used to increment the date for me in the Agenda buffer, but
now it is adding/increasing the priority flags.

I have moved from using emacs-cvs which I was compiling myself to
emacs-snapshot-gtk (22.0.91.1) under Ubuntu. I am using org 4.73.

Any idea what I have done to mess things up ?

Pete