[Orgmode] Re: org-mode html export bug with H:4 toc:2

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-mode html export bug with H:4 toc:2
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 08:40:41 +0200

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On May 2, 2007, at 13:21, Kevin Brubeck Unhammer wrote:

Hi,
I use org-mode (v 4.73) for taking notes, and am loving it so far, but I noticed that when I set H:4 and toc:2 in #+OPTIONS, the links from the table of contents are all wrong; thought you might want to know about this little bug (I didn't see it mentioned anywhere on the web site).

By "all wrong", I mean, the fifth toc-link will be to the fifth header section, which might be an H4 - I guess with toc:2, H3's and H4's should not increase the number of the #sec-anchor. Either that, or perhaps the anchor names could be the actual section-numbers?

--
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer

Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam