Re: [Orgmode] Outlining facilities

From: Yang
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Outlining facilities
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:26:47 -0400

Hi,

On 4/26/07, Carsten Dominik dominik-at-science.uva.nl |emacs-orgmode|
<...> wrote:
You can also try

M-x refill-mode.

It has some problems with Org-mode, but it really refills paragraphs
instead of using long lines, so the hanging indents do work all right.

Since you only want it for bullet lists, you should be fine.

Thanks, this seems to work.

About the key bindings:

One way would be

(add-hook 'org-mode-hook
   (lambda ()
     (define-key org-mode-map [(tab)] 'org-metaright)
     (define-key org-mode-map [(shift tab)] 'org-metaleft)))

I added this, but it doesn't seem to be working....

Yang

I don't recommend to change RET.

- Carsten

- Carsten