Re: [Orgmode] remember handling.

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] remember handling.
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:14:45 +0200

I guess an `org-occur' sparse tree searching for the file name
in a link might do the trick, like the following command
(untested).

(defun my-links-to-this-file ()
  "Find links to the current file in ~/org/notes.org."
  (interactive)
  (let ((file (file-name-nondirectory (buffer-file-name))))
    (find-file-other-window "~/org/notes.org")
    (org-occur (concat "\\[\\[file:.*?"
                       (regexp-quote file)

(define-key global-map [(f11)] 'my-links-to-this-file)

This only looks for the file name and does not pay attention to the
directory, so if you have several files with the same name, this
will have to become more complicated.  Also, I am using explicitly
the file ~/org/notes.org as the place to look for links, this
you have to modify as well.  Really just a proof of concept,
But maybe something to start from?

- Carsten