[Orgmode] Bug report: C-c ` on Windows

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug report: C-c ` on Windows
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:12:06 -0600

I haven't tried this this on multiple systems. Everything works fine with the same emacs configs on a linux system in console.

When I use C-c ` to edit a field in a column that has been shortened a buffer with the following comes up:
#
# Edit field and finish with C-c C-c
#...

It doesn't display the text that's in the field and it gives me this error in the minibuffer:
Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)

If I do C-c C-c then it says "C-c C-c can do nothing useful at this location."

Org version 4.71
GNU Emacs 22.0.95.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2007-03-08 on LENNART-69DE564 (patched)

The backtrace has some characters that appear to only look right in emacs, so I saved it and uploaded it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?btd2ji2qicy

Thanks,
Scott