Re: [Orgmode] org-skip-comments should do case-sensitive match?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-skip-comments should do case-sensitive match?
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 07:02:56 +0200

On Apr 9, 2007, at 15:28, William Henney wrote:

I think that it would be better if org-skip-comments were to
temporarily set case-fold-search to nil before doing the string-match
in line 16870 of org.el.

Fixed for next release, thanks.

P.S. [OT] I love reftex mode too - has this gone into maintenance mode
because you regard it as feature complete?

Mostly because Org-mode is taking up all my development time now,
and also becasue I have not made major changes for a long time now.
I am sure that Ralf and the other people at the AUCTeX project
will come up with interesting new features eventually.

- Carsten