Re: [Orgmode] Re: Idea: Agenda Search publish?

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Idea: Agenda Search publish?
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 16:56:15 -0400

"David O'Toole" <address@hidden> writes:

> I think this means being able to publish static HTML from the various
> views given by the agenda. So for example you could set up a timer to
> publish your agenda each day (assuming you run emacs for months like I
> do) and then if you are away from home, check your website to see the
> HTML agenda.

Even taking the fancy publishing and timer stuff out of it, it would
be actually quite useful to be able just to export to html (or
whatever other target).   For example, to produce printed context
lists for away-from-the-computer contexts.

I can forsee it being difficult for people to agree on what HTML
output would be a suitable representation of an org agenda buffer,
though...

| Jason F. McBrayer                    address@hidden  |
| If someone conquers a thousand times a thousand others in |
| battle, and someone else conquers himself, the latter one |
| is the greatest of all conquerors.  --- The Dhammapada    |